The Asia Pacific Innovation Network was formed in January, 2010, to bring together scholars in the Asia Pacific region interested in the Legal, Managerial and Economic aspects of innovation.
We conduct regular workshops, conferences and events in the region focusing on research in innovation.
To learn more about APIN, visit our About page.
Member organizations take turns to organize the Asia Pacific Innovation Conference, a peer-reviewed academic conference that also includes speakers and participants from around the world.
- The inaugural conference was held in Melbourne, Australia in 2010. It was called the Pacific Rim Innovation Conference. Please visit that website for the Conference Program and other details.
- The 2011 APIC conference was planned for Tokyo, Japan. However due to the crisis in Japan, it was held instead in Singapore, thanks to the teamwork and cooperation by our members in both countries.
- The 2012 APIC Conference was held in Korea at the Seoul National University.
- The 2013 APIC Conference was held in Taipei, Taiwan on 6 and 7 December 2013. Please visit the 2013 page for further details.
- The 2014 APIC Conference was held in Sydney, Australia on 27, 28 and 29 November 2014. Please visit the 2014 page for further details.